I’m sorry for yet another late FUFF entry, but I was feeling under the weather the past few days and spent most of my time in a fog.
1. What have you done to achieve your goals this week?
Finish my first 5K, which is this Sunday.– Completed 9/25/11. You can read about it here.
- Improve upon last year’s finishing time in this year’s Manchester Road Race. – P and I did not start training because of a hectic work schedule. This week will hopefully be better.
- Complete Week 4 of C25K plan. – Need to start this week.
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week in addition to my Zumba classes. – I did not go to the gym but I did go to my Zumba classes.
- Track all of my food/drink/activity everyday using Weight Watchers eTools. – I tracked this week! The full week! Including the weekend!
2. What have you done to make yourself feel fabulous?
I dragged myself to both Zumba classes even though I was completely unmotivated to go. Once I was there, I found myself in a much better and more energized mood.
3. Do you listen to music when you work out? What gets you fired up?
Listening to music while working out is a must for me. Anything with a fast, danceable beat gets me moving.
4. What’s your guilty pleasure music? How does it make you feel?
I love listening to music of my youth – anything 80s, New Kids on the Block, Ricky Martin. The music was so fun and poppy back in the day. Plus NKOTB and Ricky remind me of great times with my BFF.
5. If today were a song what song would it be?
Hmm this is tough. If I’m following the FUFF rules of answering questions on Monday then Monday’s song would have been “Come Back To Bed” by John Mayer because I took a half day from work and promptly put myself back into bed.
Today’s (Tuesday’s) song would be “Under Pressure” by Queen and David Bowie. I’m facing a lot of deadlines at work and am definitely feeling the pressure today!