So I’ve never taken part in “Friend Making Mondays” before, but I thought doing so might motivate me to blog more regularly.
Here’s how it works – take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section www.alltheweigh.com so everyone can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. What is your favorite thing about summer? I really enjoy the sunshine and going to the beach.
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Swimming and walking the dog.
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I’d rather be too cold. Being hot is just too uncomfortable.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? Does it stay the same? I think that my appetite decreases slightly. I also find myself craving certain things in the summer like salads, seafood and fruits.
5. What is your favorite seasonal summer fruit? Watermelon, cherries and peaches.
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? Definitely at the swimming pool (or beach).
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? I always burn the first time I’m out in the sun. There will be more sunburns throughout the summer, but for the most part, I tan.
8. How does your routine change when summer begins? It doesn’t change very much other than counting down to vacation! Oh, and I don’t spend as much time on my hair in the mornings seeing that I just wear it curly during the summer.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? It was in the mid-80s today. Rather pleasant without the humidity.
10. What is your favorite summer holiday? I like the 4th of July mostly because of the fireworks and cookouts.
What are your some of your favorite things about summer?