If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your blog then add your link in the comments section at www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Goals and More
1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits. I eat fruit every morning for breakfast.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I track my food intake with Weight Watchers PointsPlus using eTools on my computer and iPhone. Speaking of, I lost another 1.4 pounds according to last week’s weigh in for a total of 7 pounds since returning to WW meetings!
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine? I really want to get back into a daily exercise routine that is more than just walking the dog.
4. How often do you exercise? Less than I’d like to right now.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? Having the Weight Watchers app on my phone makes tracking on the go very easy for me. I just need to be diligent about it.
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals? Not having enough time in the day to fit in a workout routine. I’m sure that if I tried, I could carve out an hour (or even a half hour) out of my day to get some activity in.
7. What scares your most about your journey? I’m scared that I’ll never make it to where I want to be. I can always find some excuse, but it’s all BS. I’m afraid of failing.
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?) I think I’ll have a sense of pride knowing what I’ve accomplished.
9. What motivates you to reach your goals? I usually say that I just want to be a healthy person, but in complete honesty, I just want to be able to shop in regular stores (see: not Lane Giant) and feel comfortable with my body.
10. Share a few of your goals.
- Get back into my workout routine
- Drink more water
- Continue with the Weight Watchers program
- Run my first 5K
- Reach a healthy weight