Visit All The Weigh for Friend Making Monday rules.
A Little More Personal
1. Are you a morning person? No, not at all. Though my morning routine is much more consistent thanks to Gus.
2. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? The latter.
3. Are you addicted to anything? If so, what? I might as well face it, I’m addicted to love. Nerd alert!
4. How many times have you been in love? I’m in love right now, and have been for almost 4 years (Yes, I’m rounding up.)
5. What is your position on politics? I vote based on the issues rather than the party lines. I am a registered Democrat.
6. Are you religious? Not at all. I have my reasons and often get frustrated when people try to push their beliefs on me. I try to keep an open mind, but the idea of Christian God isn’t something I can really get behind.
7. Would you prefer backpacking or a luxury hotel? Luxury hotels! My idea of roughing it is the Super 8.
8. Do you have/want pets? I have (and love) a dog – Gus.
9. Are you a sports fan? I enjoy sports, but I’m not a hardcore fan of any one sport. I guess my biggest sport obsession is UConn basketball. March Madness, baby!
10. How often do you brush your teeth? At least twice a day. Didn’t I answer this a few weeks ago?
11. Do you have tattoos and/or piercings? I have two tattoos. I have my ears and cartilage in my upper left ear pierced. Badass, right?
12. What’s your favorite clothing brand? I don’t really have a favorite brand – whatever is flattering really. I’m kind of limited to plus sizes for now.
13. Should a man open doors for a woman? Sure, but it doesn’t have to be all of the time. Sometimes the man appreciates having the door opened for him.
14. Which season is your favorite? Fall is my favorite, closely followed by spring.
15. Would you rather eat less or workout more? A little from column A and a lot from column B.
16. What’s your idea of romance? Being with someone who you can really be yourself around and who makes your heart smile. (Cheesy, I know…shut up.)
17. How often do you do things that are outside of your comfort zone? I don’t think I leave my comfort zone very often, but I’m not afraid to try new things. I guess my public speaking gigs are out of my comfort zone because I’ve never been a fan of public speaking.
18. Christmas or Halloween? I like Christmas because of spending time with my family and all of the decorations.
19. Would you rather live in the country or the city? Right in between! I’m happy being in a suburb. You have the best of both worlds!
20. Share your life philosophy. I borrow my life philosophy from Robert Frost: “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: It goes on.”
Now it’s your turn to get personal. Be sure to link up at www.alltheweigh.com. Happy Monday!