Quick and Random
1. Choose three songs that would be on the soundtrack of your life.
- “Sunglasses at Night” – Corey Hart
- “Don’t Stop Believing” – Journey
- “Hangin’ Tough” – NKOTB
2. Share the details of one project that you’re currently working on. Well, you guys already know this one – I’m working on improving me. 🙂 This week kicks off my Slim Down for the Gown project. Stay tuned!
3. If you could learn to do one thing overnight what would it be? I’d like to fluent in French.
4. If you could be a fictional character which one would you be? James Bond because he’s badass and drives some bitchin’ cars.
5. What’s your favorite thing about the month of October? I wouldn’t be a true New Englander if I didn’t say that my favorite part of October is watching the leaves change. I also love that it’s Macoun apple season.
6. Share one TV show that you’re embarrassed to admit you watch. I’ve mentioned this before and am not truly embarrassed by it, but I love RuPaul’s Drag U. SO fun!
7. Name one friend that you’re thankful to have in your life today. My BFF. I’m thankful to have her in my life everyday, but spending time with her this weekend was pretty awesome. I got to watch her run her 6th full marathon AND she set a PR! She’s such an inspiration!
8. What was the most relaxing part of your weekend? My Saturday afternoon nap with Gus at my feet.
9. Do you like to dance? I do!
10. Share one thing that you’re looking forward to before the end of the year. I am looking forward spending time with family and friends during the holidays.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Take a moment to answer the questions on your own blog, and don’t forget to link up in the comments section at All The Weigh!