So here we are – December 31, 2012. I haven’t written a blog post in over 2 months, and for that, I am sorry. Life has been very busy for me over the past few months, and for 2012 in general. Time for a quick year in review!
In 2012 I…
- Bought a kickass bike.
- Had a girl’s weekend in NYC, and ended up being upgraded to the penthouse suite (True story!).
- Celebrated my 31st birthday.
- Met the furry love of my life, Gus!
- Was sent to Florida on behalf of the wonderfully awesome charity I volunteer for (and owe my life to!) – LLS.
- Saw Ricky Martin in Evita on Broadway with my BFF!
- Celebrated 3 years in remission.
- Brought home Gus.
- Established a new life mantra – “Get there!”
- Rejoined Weight Watchers meetings where I lost, gained, lost, gained, gained, lost, gained, etc.
- Got a promotion at work.
- Fell more and more in love with Gus.
- Participated in the 2012 Dogfish Dash with P, BFF, and several other friends.
- Was proposed to at the Dogfish Dash.
- Participated in the 2012 Light the Night Walk where my team – The Dominators – raised over $4,000!
- Helped Pete “remodel” our basement.
- Picked a date for our wedding (12.31.13) and booked a venue – with P’s help of course!
- Celebrated four years with P.
- Drank more beer and ran less.
- Ignored my blog.
2012 was a great year, and I hope you can say the same. Wishing you a happy and healthy year ahead. Happy New Year!
P.S. If you’re a new reader stopping by upon the recommendation of fabulous bloggers like Rebecca at Weight Wars, thank you!