It’s been just over a month since my last post. I envy those bloggers who have the time and inspiration to blog on a daily basis. Hell, I’d be happy if I could blog on a weekly basis! I do not have anything exciting to report on the “running for beer” front, but a lot happened in the past month.
- I have been drinking close to 100 ounces of water every day.
- I lost four pounds.
- I started myself on a strict “Saving for the wedding/new car” budget.
- We secured a DJ, photographer, videographer, and an officiant for our wedding.
- We started our wedding registries and wedding website.
- I ordered 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies and donated 3 of those to the troops.
- The Dominators won a LLS Light the Night Walk award for 2012.
- I survived winter storm Charlotte/Nemo/Whatever its name was.
At the same time, a lot of things didn’t happen the past month.
- I did not make it to all of my weekly Weight Watchers meetings.
- I did not workout. I mean, I got on the treadmill a few times and did a little Zumba here and there, but I did not commit to a workout routine.
- I did not consistently track everything that I ate – some of which I’d like to ignore completely.
It is important for me to celebrate the positives, but at the same time, I cannot forget the negatives – and these are some pretty big negatives to me. My goal for the next month is to make some (or all) of these negatives a positive! There is always room for improvement.