Here are just a few things you should know about me:
- I am named after a street in Paris.
- I believe that I could survive on sushi and beer alone.
- I am a Weight Watcher.
- I am a wannabe runner.
- I have the attention span of a gnat when I’m in Target.
- I am a cancer survivor.
- I love a nicely timed “mom” joke.
- I am a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a friend.
- I am a Zumba enthusiast.
- I want to get the most out of life!
I started this blog on my 30th birthday because I wanted this new decade of my life to start with a bang! I want to adapt to a healthier lifestyle and become a runner. I even attempted my first 5K in September 2011. With continued training via the Couch to 5K program, I hope to eventually run a full 5K someday soon. This blog will allow me to document my journey towards this goal and more!
Thank you for stopping by!